This artwork can exist up to 8 copies.
Size : 100×80 cm. Encre sur toile sur chassis.
Stella Polare or Khulkar Yunusova, French-Uzbek artist based in France. Main Stella Polare projects have the objective to apply and to develop the concept of the vitaculture to all the spheres of the life. Vitaculture is the joy urgency. Today, Stella Polare is interested at how the vitaculture is executed: people, women and men, society, some particular defined people, letter H in the French language and others.
- 2021 – project « Children – flowers of life », selected by Marie for exhibition « l’Art s’invite en ville » at Château d’Asnières
- 2021 – letter H, Samarkand Museum, « Experience » contemporary art exhibition
- 2021 – « Samarkandomania » project for @nowroozfestival
- 2020 – Crown of Tretyakovskaya Prize holder for Minotaure drawing
- 2020 – Muhammad project, Collective exhibition in Karakalpakstan art gallery.
- 2020 – co-organizer of the “Living Thoughts” project in collaboration with the Museum of Contemporary Art Ruhsor and the team of artists from Uzbekistan at the Bukhara State Museum.
- 2020 – project « Uzbek soul prints » at the Oriental Fashion Show, Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, France
- 2020 – “Not Me” project at the “Imitation” experimental theater festival, Samarkand
- 2019 – project « Children – flowers of life », UNESCO « Art without borders », Paris, France
- 2019 – « Silk Road » project 2019 at the event of the same name at the Château d´Asnières, France
- 2019 – Project “Children – Flowers of Life” at the Bukhara State Museum as part of “Dialogue”, organized by Normurod Negmatov; Sputnik magazine recognized the Stella Polare project as the most touching project of the entire Dialogue event.
- 2019 – project “There is a letter for you”, curator, Normurod Negmatov, Aysel Gallery, Samarkand, Uzbekistan
- 2019 – project “I am happy », Russian Spiritual and Cultural Center, Paris, France
- 2019 – “Children-Flowers of Life” project, Bonum Factum Gallery, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 2019-18 participation in the « Art Shopping » art fair at the Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, France
- 2019 – Personal exhibition « Uzbek soul prints » at the Embassy of Uzbekistan in France, Paris, France
- 2019 – Fireworks Project, Ball “Tsars et des Tsarines” at the Cercle Intéralié, Paris, France
- 2018 – International Biennial of Contemporary Art, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 2018 – Personal exhibition “Recycle” at the House of Photography in Tashkent, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 2016 – solo show “Stella Polare” at Alliance Française, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Stella Polare Home Artworks can be consulted here.
This artwork can be bought or lent 59 € per month, excluding delivery. Contact by mail firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.