In Uzbekistan people say « Bolali uy bozor, bolasiz uy mozor ». That means «The house with children is a bazaar, the house without is a cemetery». Uzbek people love children and call them the flowers of life, so where the name of the project comes from.
Within this project, messages are written and a flower is presented next to each statement, the thight or the dream of the child. The number of flower petals represents the age of the child. Since when a person dies, and especially so young, he remains forever young in his memory, naturally as long as the memory of that person lives on. Flowers are inherently ephemeral and fleeting. I wanted to convey precisely the nature of the memory of these children and of course to remind people of the happiness that we, living people today, actually possess, but do not always realize.
Main Stella Polare projects have the objective to apply and to develop the concept of the vitaculture to all the spheres of the life. Vitaculture is the joy urgency. Today, Stella Polare is interested at how the vitaculture is executed: people, women and men, society, some particular defined people, letter H in the French language and others.
- 2020 – Crown of Tretyakovskaya Prize holder for « Minotaur » lockdown drawing
- For more drawings, visit https://stellapolare.co/drawings/
- 2020 – Institute of Uzbekistan
- 2020 – Muhammad project, Collective exhibition in Karakalpakstan art gallery.
- 2020 – co-organizer of the “Living Thoughts” project in collaboration with the Museum of Contemporary Art Ruhsor and the team of artists from Uzbekistan at the Bukhara State Museum.
- 2020 – Joy urgency of the letter H of the French alphabet
- 2020 – project « Uzbek soul prints » at the Oriental Fashion Show, Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, France
- 2020 – “Not Me” project at the “Imitation” experimental theater festival, Samarkand
- 2019 – project « Children – flowers of life: Unrealised future », UNESCO « Art without borders », Paris, France
- 2019 – « Silk Road » project 2019 at the event of the same name at the Château d´Asnières, France
- 2019 – Project “Children – Flowers of Life” at the Bukhara State Museum as part of “Dialogue”, organized by Normurod Negmatov; Sputnik magazine recognized the Stella Polare project as the most touching project of the entire Dialogue event.
- 2019 – project “There is a letter for you”, curator, Normurod Negmatov, Aysel Gallery, Samarkand, Uzbekistan
- 2019 – project “I am happy », Russian Spiritual and Cultural Center, Paris, France
- 2019 – “Children-Flowers of Life” project, Bonum Factum Gallery, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 2019-18 participation in the « Art Shopping » art fair at the Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, France
- 2019 – Personal exhibition « Uzbek soul prints » at the Embassy of Uzbekistan in France, Paris, France
- 2019 – Fireworks Project, Ball “Tsars et des Tsarines” at the Cercle Intéralié, Paris, France
- 2018 – International Biennial of Contemporary Art, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 2018 – Personal exhibition “Recycle” at the House of Photography in Tashkent, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 2016 – solo show “Stella Polare” at Alliance Française, Tashkent, Uzbekistan