Abstract art home and office « Joy urgency » Collection for decoration
Abstract art for home and office « Joy urgency » was created by Stella Polare (Khulkar Yunusova of her real first name). This is the Franco-Uzbek artist who lives and works in France. The artistic approach of Stella Polare is viticulture – urgency of joy. This is the study of the relationship to the time of joy in different people. To communicate her artistic approach, Stella Polare organizes the projects and creates the objects. She has exhibited at UNESCO, Louvre, Bukhara Museum. In 2020 she won the crown of Tretyakov Prize.
Michel Pastoureau, well-know historian, says that « our knowledge of today is not the truth, but the steps in the knowledge ».
In physics chaos means the property of a complex system whose behaviour is so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions. It is also the formless matter supposed to have existed before the creation of the universe. Both of the meanings are close to my vision of « chaos ». This notion for me is the slice of the situation too close to view in its entire form. It is also too little to understand the chaos system’s laws. But actually it is a part of the big higher order, that we will might further understand later. I also study the chaos through the vitaculture concept. This is about studying the joy consciousness of people, letters (especially the letter H in the French language), social situations, linked to time. The existence mechanism of these species may appear like chaos to someone. But actually it is only the sort of photo of the situation, that could be revealed later, It has for sure its own logic, that can change because it has his own development plan.
To create Joy Urgency collection, I have used oil on canvas, the media that suits best to express the chaos multilayerness and dynamics during the period of time. The real nead of time to fix the image or at least to have it been fixed for some time, before the colours. would be seen in new lighs that will be invented in the future and still exist in the air of poluted chaotic particules of daylight.
For other collection of abstract art for home and office, please click here.
Joy urgency N10/Urgence de joie N10 Taille 160x130x2,4cm, huile sur toile,2019 Size 160x130x2,4cm, oil on canvas,2019
- 2020 – Crown of Tretyakovskaya Prize holder
- 2020 – Muhammad project, Collective exhibition in Karakalpakstan art gallery.
- 2020 – co-organizer of the “Living Thoughts” project in collaboration with the Museum of Contemporary Art Ruhsor and the team of artists from Uzbekistan at the Bukhara State Museum.
- 2020 – project « Uzbek soul prints » at the Oriental Fashion Show, Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, France
- 2020 – “Not Me” project at the “Imitation” experimental theater festival, Samarkand
- 2019 – project « Children – flowers of life », UNESCO « Art without borders », Paris, France
- 2019 – « Silk Road » project 2019 at the event of the same name at the Château d´Asnières, France
- 2019 – Project “Children – Flowers of Life” at the Bukhara State Museum as part of “Dialogue”, organized by Normurod Negmatov; Sputnik magazine recognized the Stella Polare project as the most touching project of the entire Dialogue event.
- 2019 – project “There is a letter for you”, curator, Normurod Negmatov, Aysel Gallery, Samarkand, Uzbekistan
- 2019 – project “I am happy », Russian Spiritual and Cultural Center, Paris, France
- 2019 – “Children-Flowers of Life” project, Bonum Factum Gallery, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 2019-18 participation in the « Art Shopping » art fair at the Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, France
- 2019 – Personal exhibition « Uzbek soul prints » at the Embassy of Uzbekistan in France, Paris, France
- 2019 – Fireworks Project, Ball “Tsars et des Tsarines” at the Cercle Intéralié, Paris, France
- 2018 – International Biennial of Contemporary Art, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 2018 – Personal exhibition “Recycle” at the House of Photography in Tashkent, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 2016 – solo show “Stella Polare” at Alliance Française, Tashkent, Uzbekistan